“THE CLEAREST PATH TO THE UNIVERSE IS THROUGH A WILD FOREST.”
We invite you to a process of purification and deep connection through the ancestral practices of fasting, cleansing diets, plant baths, connection with Mother Nature, self-reflection, talks and Ayahuasca medicine ceremonies.
We will approach with an attitude oriented to discipline, dedication, patience, stillness and silence, especially regarding food diet, fasting and hours of rest.
Commitment and trust will be essential for us to maintain or initiate our purposes of spiritual growth with our feet well rooted in the earth and connected to the universe.
The goal of the retreat involves the search for spiritual, emotional, physical, mental harmony, self-discovery, self-healing and the development of the human-Earth-universe bond.
Participation in four Ayahuasca Ceremonies led by our Shaman.
- Purification rituals with detoxifying plants and Tobacco Cleansing.
- Baths of purification and harmony in the river.
- Bathrooms with purifying and aromatic plants.
- Personalized psychotherapeutic integration talks with participants addressing their particular problems and intentions to participate in the Ayahuasca Ceremony.
- Organic vegetarian food.
- Participants will have attention, advice and personalized guidance, both before, during, and after the retreat.
- Value of the program based on 15 people traveling together and staying in a double and/or twin room according to availability. If you travel alone, you share a room with another person in the group.
- Any service or activity you do not wish to perform or miss will not be refunded
- The itinerary may be modified and/or hotels replaced by others of similar category according to availability, if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary.
- We suggest you bring light luggage and hand luggage, the weather in March is hot and rainy, with many sunny days, the average temperature 24 the minimum and 32 ° C the maximum.
- You can travel with your passport.
- If you want to extend your trip through Peru, there is the possibility that we can manage it as private trips with a local guide, but without our company. Contact us to see alternatives and duration of a possible extension as well as additional nights before or after the trip.
- If for reasons of force majeure the trip cannot be made on the agreed date, the trip will be rescheduled.
- Once the reservation is made and your place paid, all previous payments are activated, a subsequent cancellation, does not ensure the full refund of the money.